- Join Australia’s leading hearing care provider as an Audiology Trainer
- Full time role - Training 4 days a week and 1 day clinical work
- Attractive remuneration package
A fantastic opportunity has come up to join NHC's training team as an Audiology Trainer in NSW. We are looking for a vibrant and enthusiastic Qualified Practitioner who is driven, and keen to share their wealth of experience acquired during their audiology career.
The ideal candidate should be able to up-skill our practitioners using their superior clinical and product knowledge. They should also be able to connect with our practitioners in an engaging and energetic manner.
- Develop, design and deliver practitioner coaching programs
- Prepare training plans for identified areas of improvement
- Train through a variety of methodologies including e-learning, online, face-to-face sessions and teleconferences
- Conduct induction programs for new practitioners
- Administer on-the-job training
- Develop and update e-learning modules
The ideal candidate must:
- Have worked as an audiologist for a minimum of 3 years
- Have supervised university students and new graduates
- Have a passion for training and service excellence
- Be confident in public speaking
- Have an intermediate level of knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Be willing to travel interstate and intrastate
- Be highly organised and deadline driven
- A proven leader with the ability to deliver results
About the role:
- Training 4 days a week with 1 day clinical work
- Based in Sydney
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate
If this interests you, please contact our HR team for a confidential discussion on:
03 9264 9137
It could be a life changing career call you make this year!
Applications close on 26th August 2016
All applicants must be, or eligible to be, members of Audiology Australia
Check out our careers website at: http://careers.nhc.com.au
Once you have applied you will be sent an additional email asking you to complete the below questions to complete your online profile. Please look out for the second email from us!
Are you eligible to work in Australia?
http://jobs.nhc.com.au/position_description/768/Audiology Trainer 24-11-2015.pdf
Do you have an Audiology qualification?
Are you a member or eligible to be a member of Audiology Australia?
How long have you worked as an Audiologist?
Category: Audiology - Qualified Audiologist